I'm a lucky girl!

4.10.12


I just received this sketch books I won from Milly Milk Ville! And I couldn't be happier! I loved the package, full of details, and of course the sketch books! I'm in love 
I still don't know what I'm going to put on this beatuful books, I want to be sure first!

Acabo de recibir estos cuadernos que gané de Milly Milk Ville! y no podría estas más contenta! Me ha encantado el package, lleno de detalles, y por supuesto los cuadernitos! Me he enamorado 
Todavía no qué le voy a poner a estoy libros tan bonitos, quiero estar segura primero!


Here is the shop. It's full of pretty handmade things :)
Aquí está la tienda. Está llena de cosas hechas a mano preciosas! :)

Thank you very much Milly Milk Ville!
Laura.

4 comentarios:

Renée dijo...

SO cute!! I want one!

superprozac dijo...

Que lindos cuadernos!! Sos una chica afortunada de verdad!

SomethingaboutSofia dijo...

They are soo cute aww I want one!! :D I LOVE YOUR BLOGG! I just found it now and Im soo happy I did! I followed!
Sofia x
http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

I'm so glad you won my giveaway!
I know how much you love notebooks!
<3