Etsy stories: Melissa from Vintage life blog.

10.10.12


Melissa contacted me via Etsy in July, she wanted a blog header and a few illustrations, and I couldn't be happier! I made my first sale on Etsy. And I couldn't be happier because I loved to work with her.
Melissa launched a blog in September called A little vintage life, there she share her daily life, recipes and and her work as a photographer. Her life it's so inspiring (she is going to travel full time with her family in a VA!!!), and her family it's so cute, so it was very easy to draw them.

Here the work I made for her:

Melissa contactó conmigo via Etsy en Junio, ella quería una cabecera para su blog y un par de ilustraciones y no pude estar más contenta! Hice mi primera venta en Etsy. Y no podía estár más feliz porque me encantó trabajar con ella.
Melissa lanzó un blog en septiembre llamado A little vintage life, allí ella comparte su vida diaria, recetas y su trabajo como fotógrafa. Su vida es muy interesante (va a ir a vivir con su familia y viajar constantemente con una caravana!!!), y su família es muy mona, así que fue muy fácil dibujarlos. 

Aquí el trabajo que hice para ella:





Ah! And don't forget to say hello to Melissa! She has a really interesting blog :)
Ah! Y no os olvidéis de pasar a decirle hola a Melissa! Tiene un blog super interesante! :)



Hugs / abrazos
Laura.




4 comentarios:

Melissa dijo...

Thank you Lauryn! I am still so in love with what you did for me. You are by far the easiest artist I've ever worked with. I get so many comments and compliments on your work on my blog =)

NatashaTing dijo...

those are some fine works! I wish i knew how to draw simple but dreamy illustrations like these.

Natasha
{the Picablocks}

superprozac dijo...

que lindos laura!!! La caravana es preciosa!

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

So cute!
I love it!