In love with Moonrise Kingdom

29.6.12

Yesterday Fran and I went to the cinema to see Moonrise Kingdom. We fell in love with the movie at the first minutes of the start.

Ayer Fran y yo fuimos al cine a ver la película Moonrise Kingdom. Los dos nos enamoramos de la película a los primeros minutos de empezar. 


We loved the story, set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, Moonrise Kingdom tells the story of two twelve-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact, and run away together into the wilderness. As various authorities try to hunt them down, a violent storm is brewing off-shore -- and the peaceful island community is turned upside down in more ways than anyone can handle.

Is a different kind of story about falling in love of the point of view of two kids, the composition is amazing and personally I loved the characters, because they are very special, the art work, and colors. The style of the film is so artificial, but in my opinion it was the best of the movie because made me laugh a lot. 

Did you see it?
If not, I reccomend it a lot

Here is the official web: http://www.moonrisekingdom.com/

Nos encantó la historia, situada en una isla frente a la costa de Nueva Inglaterra en el verano de 1965, Moonsrise Kingdom cuenta la historia de un chico y una chica de doce años que se enamoran, hacen un pacto secreto, y huyen juntos hacia la naturaleza salvaje. Diversas autoridades tratan de cazarlos, una violenta tormenta se crea fuera de la costa, y la pacífica comunidad de la isla se pone patas arriba de una manera que nadie puede manejar. 

Es un tipo diferente de historia sobre el amor desde el punto de vista de unos niños, la composición es increíble y personalmente me encantaron los personajes, porque son muy especiales, el trabajo de arte, y los colores. El estilo es muy artificial, pero en mi opinión fue lo mejor de la película porque me hizo reír mucho. 


¿La habéis visto?

Si no, la recomiendo un montón.


Aquí está la página oficial: http://www.moonrisekingdom.com/









3 comentarios:

jorjiapeach dijo...

soooooo good. wes anderson is a genius.

Jane dijo...

YAY!! You watched it too?
My hubby and I watched it and OMG!! I fell in love with it!! I love the soundtrack too so I just ordered the soundtrack CD! Can't wait!!

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

I NEED to star watching his films! I haven't seen even one! My coworker told me I would love them.